This is a very short article as it will embed a video that I did in order to show you the way that the API works for Adobe Analytics and what are the global capabilities.
I didn’t detail everything though, I will let you play with it. 😉
In this video, I show you :
- What are the pre-requisites for connecting to Adobe Analytics API 2.0
- How to set up your environment for connecting using the python wrapper
- The process for selecting your company
- Get ReportSuites and Segments
- Get a report based on an API call
- How the python wrapper handle the response and some tips.
The video has been updated with the new article that summarize all of the different tutorial of that subject.
If you wish to see the other articles related to this Adobe Analytics API 2.0 :
|Adobe IO : JWT authentication||How to create JWT authentication with OpenSSL and python|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Introduction||What you need to know about this module|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Connection to Analytics||Getting started with the python wrapper.|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Retrieving Elements||How to retrieve evars, metrics, users, segments, etc…|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Reporting||How to get a report from the new Analytics API 2.0|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Tutorial||Video to demonstrate how to use the Analytics API 2.0 with the python wrapper|