This is a very short article as it will embed a video that I did in order to show you the way that the API works for Adobe Analytics and what are the global capabilities.
I didn’t detail everything though, I will let you play with it. 😉
In this video, I show you :
- What are the pre-requisites for connecting to Adobe Analytics API 2.0
- How to set up your environment for connecting using the python wrapper
- The process for selecting your company
- Get ReportSuites and Segments
- Get a report based on an API call
- How the python wrapper handle the response and some tips.
If you wish to see the other articles related to this Adobe Analytics API 2.0 :
|Adobe IO : JWT authentication||How to create JWT authentication with OpenSSL and python|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Introduction||What you need to know about this module|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Connection to Analytics||Getting started with the python wrapper.|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Retrieving Elements||How to retrieve evars, metrics, users, segments, etc…|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Reporting||How to get a report from the new Analytics API 2.0|
|Adobe IO : Analytics API 2.0 : Tutorial||Video to demonstrate how to use the Analytics API 2.0 with the python wrapper|